One of the many things I have enjoyed about having a baby in Europe is baby club. There are 2 that I try to attend every week or every other week. Both have women from all different countries, but can all speak English. We all have a strong common bond in that we are all trying to survive in a foreign land with our babies. I love going to the group. While the babies play, we moms get to share ideas, concerns, questions, vent, and encourage each other. It is so helpful when having a baby in a foreign country to be able to share with others in the same boat. I am so greatful for these groups and the friends I have made in them. All my American friends out there need to create some babies groups for yourselves, its well worth it!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Baby Club
One of the many things I have enjoyed about having a baby in Europe is baby club. There are 2 that I try to attend every week or every other week. Both have women from all different countries, but can all speak English. We all have a strong common bond in that we are all trying to survive in a foreign land with our babies. I love going to the group. While the babies play, we moms get to share ideas, concerns, questions, vent, and encourage each other. It is so helpful when having a baby in a foreign country to be able to share with others in the same boat. I am so greatful for these groups and the friends I have made in them. All my American friends out there need to create some babies groups for yourselves, its well worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment