
So getting around Europe with a baby has proved to be quite different than we planned. We don't have a car and easily get everywhere by public, but when you add a baby it becomes a little more difficult. We first bought a stroller and a small carrier and sling. The sling was great and the carrier worked good too, but she eventually got too big for them. Then we were trying to take her everywhere in the stroller, but it was so difficult. There are stairs pretty much everywhere you go and our stroller was too big for me to carry on my own so I would either have to have Ryan with me or find some long way around where ever I was going to get around the stairs or escalators to the metro or whatever. It eventually got so annoying, we decided to try something different. So we decided to sell all that and invest in Beco Butterfly carrier. This carrier is great! I can carry her in front or on my back and it is made so well, she doesn't even feel heavy. Plus Ryan can carry her too. She's doing well getting used to it now and I've been able to take her all over town and country on my back. Its been really great actually and I highly recommend it for anyone with a baby in Europe.

No comments:
Post a Comment