I love being involved with the baby club in Budapest! I have met so many wonderful moms and everyone is always so willing to help each other out, it truly is a blessing. This month we had the opportunity to help a mom whose little girl has cancer. The Budapest mom's group wanted to have a fundraiser to collect some money to help the family by having a raffle. So many people helped out. So many people donated prizes. And so many people bought tickets! They raised so much more beyond their expectations, about the equivilant of $4000! It was really amazing to see how all these moms pulled together all their resources, spread the word, and helped this family. You can go to this link to find out more about the family. http://www.bogitombola.com/I hope when I return to America, I will see this same kind of compassion with the moms I meet :) Here's a cute picture of Brooklynn at the event :)

No comments:
Post a Comment