Friday, February 19, 2010

Shopping and Hospital visits



So we went shopping for the rest of the "big" baby stuff we need. We bought a changing table that has a shelf and cabinet under it. I decided I wanted to put it together and get the room set up. It should be easy, I've put together boxed Wal-mart furniture before. Well this was much more complicated than anything Wal-mart has and it took me all day! On top of which the instructions were in Hungarian and the pictures were inaccurate as well. The pieces didn't look like the ones in the pictures! But fortunately, my smart little brain was able to figure it out and "Ta daaa!" I just built a changing table all by myself!



We also went to visit the hospital. Can I just say, this hospital is amazing! It was so nice and has such a great birthing center! There's a special birthing room with all kinds of birthing methods you could want to use like a huge water bath! And then the room that we stay in has an extra bed for the father to stay and internet hook up! I'm so glad we'll be able to have her in such a nice place. We wouldn't have found so nice a place in Arizona, so yea for Budapest!


No comments:

Post a Comment