Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby showers and preparations!

This month has been exciting as we have been preparing for Brooklynn coming! I've had 2 wonderful baby showers. One with my Deaf Hungarian friends and one with my American friends. It was so much fun and they were all so wonderful in all they did at the shower and the gifts they brought for the baby. It was such a blessing!

We also have been working hard to get the room all ready for her and I think we have just about everything! Shopping in another country has been quite the experience. Everything is in another language, the sizes are completely different, and the prices are ridiculous compared to, say Walmart! But we have had so many wonderful friends help us through the process and get all the things we need. I think her room is all ready and here is what it looks like right now. All we need is the baby, 3 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment