
Even though I started wearing glasses when I was like 10 years old, it never occurred to me that my baby would have to before she had even turned two. I was a little worried at first, but now I can see what a difference it has made. She never even fought us about wearing them, she immediately saw a difference and wanted to wear them. When she wakes up, she points to her eyes. I can tell she is finding things better, more coordinated, and amazingly she has said so many more words this week. I'm not sure if its connected, but it makes me wonder if she's heard us saying these words all this time and now that she can see what we're talking about, her brain is making connections. Her vocabulary has really exploded this past week, so it makes me wonder. I feel bad that all this time she couldn't see and we didn't know, but I'm glad we caught it so soon and now she can see so much better! I have been wearing contacts for the most part for 15 years, but she is so happy when she sees me wearing glasses like her so I guess I'll be wearing my glasses too! Check off one more new experience on the Parent list!
No comments:
Post a Comment