Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Quest for Cheerios and Maple Syrup

So I've been in Europe for almost 6 months now and thoughts of cheerios and pancakes with syrup haven't even come to mind. But being pregnant brings on cravings, so I'm having cravings for a big bowl of cheerios and pancakes with syrup. Not European pancakes, which I do love by the way, but big fluffy American ones covered in butter and maple syrup. Well they don't make those here and its almost impossible to find maple syrup. I do finally find some and a little glass bottle of it is about $10. Ridiculous! But to my joy, I turn the corner and there on the shelf staring at me is a big box of honey nut cheerios! And its only about $5! Thank you Jesus, I'm having a big bowl of cheerios tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment